- ZERO PROFIT, RETURN TO MAKER
- a long scarf which you can fasten the buttons to make 2 loops arround the neck
- upper material: indigo hand printed cotton
- lining material: pure cotton in black
- one of a kind
- unique piece, no one else has the same
- made of the traditional embroidered textile from Northern Thailand
it's their tradition of the Hmong hill tribe to make their big skirts or other pieces with the cross embroidery technic,
the jeans alike textile is hand dyed with a hand print technic called indigo, this comes back in lots of South eastern Asia countries.
We combine these vintage embroidered cloth when making our scarves. Every item is "one of a kind".
Imperfection could occur as the textile that we collected from villages and markets in Northern Thailand are vintage.
We have a little group of women in Chiang Mai sewing our jackets, scarves and bags at home, they are paying fairly according to the local standards.
Now we are selling these works with ZERO profit. All sales are returning to maker.